Saturday, 3 May 2008

A New Discovery

My fists are a wonderful thing!



This is the latest discovery on a long list of things that Brynn is starting to pay attention to over the past couple of weeks.

No shots this week though, she developed a rash over her whole body a little while ago and it was worse this week so I wanted to get it checked out first. The doctors don't think it's a big deal, but I'd like to know what's causing it, since it is everywhere, but worse on her arms and legs. Right now we're playing the moisturize and see game, so I get to oil the baby up with olive oil whenever I get a chance. :)

We're also seeing how she reacts when I don't eat dairy, which for any of you who've seen my milk and cheese intake know is very tricky. It takes about 2 weeks for the proteins to clear from your blood and another week to see any reaction in the baby. She'd had a really stuffy nose, which is what initially started this and it did clear up, but just to check I started dairy again for a week and yup it came back, so now I'm off it again and yup it's gone away. Darn, I was hoping it was something else.

On another note, Brynn has been spending some quality time with dad. Of course, in between trying to get her to throw a frisbee and grab a climbing hold, Mike has been working on teaching her how to use the remote.



And she is now regularly sleeping almost 8 hours at night, 10 to 6 seems to be the common schedule. Whoo hoo! So I'm starting to feel a bit like a human being again and am now able to form full sentences and my vocabulary is once again larger than hers. :)

One more photo... I had to throw this photo in just so you can see how long / tall she is getting, definitely her dad's daughter.



:)
Christie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike used to get very stuffy when he ate/drank anything - no specific allergies - although I am lactose intolerant. Lin

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.