Friday, 25 April 2008

Graduation and Other News

Brynn has made it to her two month birthday and officially graduated from the maternity doctor to the family doctor this week.

She is now 11.5 pounds and 24 inches long. She's also outgrowing most of her 6 month old clothes now and we'll have to pick up some 9 month old sleepers and onsies. On the bright side she's growing into some of the other cute clothes that people have bought for her. Mike's new favorite thing is this little hoodie from his mom.




Unfortunately 2 months also means we have her first round of vaccinations next week. She gets 4 needles in her legs, even the thought of it is starting to stress me out.

In other news... yes amazingly enough there are other things going on in our lives. ;) I finally got a hold of some pictures from the tournament Mike was in a couple weekends ago. These are courtesy of my cousin Darrin, who actually plays on one of the same teams as Mike.



And here's a picture of Darrin for those of you who haven't seen him in a while... amusingly it seems the guys from the other team seemed to be covering both of them a lot.



As for me, I've been out climbing a few times in the past month and I've started coaching again. I've been going once a week and I'm going to try to up that to three times a week in the next couple weeks, so we'll see. In part it depends on if Brynn is willing to take a bottle so I can leave her for multiple hours at a time. Oh and Sol's bachelor party is this weekend, him and Dorothy are getting married next month, so Mike has headed over to Van for a little drinking and camping... responsibly of course. lol. ;)

Overall so far so good, Mike and I are loving our little Barnes-Harvie family.

:)
Christie

PS Make sure you throw up a comment every once in a while, just so I know people are still interested in this stuff... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very interested :) With all of the stresses lately, it's been really nice to come on here and see some really cute pictures of a happy little person (and her parents of course). I know babies are much more stressful than that of course, but they're also just so bloody cute!
Jen

Our Family said...

I know... it's a good thing too.

;)