Apparently she decided that she needed a blanket on her head while sleeping, it kind of looks like a hat at first...

In other news, my mom and Opa have been away in Holland this past week and get back tonight and I start coaching again tonight, which should be interesting. I have to get my kids to whip me back into shape, my abs are still a bit squishy from the baby. I know they are looking forward to it since when I was 9 months pregnant I just stood around with the stopwatch counting, so I think it's payback time. :)
We also had the car in the shop this week, it had about a thousand dollars worth of work done on it, but only $600 of which I had to pay for, so I guess that's good at least. On the bright side the engine light now no longer comes on, after about a year of it randomly coming on and turning off, someone finally figured it out. Strangely enough I almost miss having a light on the dashboard. :P
Oh and I still haven't managed to scam pics from other people from the tournament last week, but hopefully soon.
Have a great one all! Christie
No comments:
Post a Comment