As many of you know the annual Do It For Dad prostate cancer fundraising walk is coming up on
Father's Day. This is an annual walk/run that I participate in each year with my dad tp help raise funds for education, services and research for prostate cancer, a disease my dad has been dealing with for over 15 years.
Father's Day. This is an annual walk/run that I participate in each year with my dad tp help raise funds for education, services and research for prostate cancer, a disease my dad has been dealing with for over 15 years.Last year we managed to raise just over $2000, and this year our goal is $2500. Last year we also found out my lifelong friend Anna-Marie's family were participating in the run for the first time, as her dad was also diagnosed with and has been fighting prostate cancer, so this year we decided to put in a team.
I hope you will join us in helping raise money and awareness about this very prevalent form of cancer. Please go to http://www.gifttool.com/athon/MyFundraisingPage?ID=1430&AID=248&PID=27775 to sponsor us.
Thanks so much for your support!
Christie
No comments:
Post a Comment