First off I want to say congratulations to my mom for her ribbons (including a first place) in photography. Go mom! And then I want to say thanks for treating us and the mini donuts. Mmmm, mini donuts. I really don't think we can go to the fair without getting mini donuts.
The fair was our first attempt at using the baby backpack. I don't think Brynn was quite sure what to make of it at the fair. It was pretty warm, so we had the shade on the whole time. I didn't get any pictures, but it wraps right over the top. However, when we headed to Goldstream Park on Sunday, we didn't use the shade and she was much happier.

It definitely works well to make us much more mobile. We had a little baby carrier for her when she was younger, but not that she's 6 months old it sort of pinched her legs. We managed to test this one out enough that I'm now confident we can head out on a decent hike and she'll be pretty happy. I'm not sure how well she will sleep in this one though, so we will just have to experiment a bit more.

It's hard being this cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment