Yesterday was Brynn first graduation... from Bubble Blowers! That's her swim class. We are of course registering her in it for next month again since there is only one class for her age and it is great family time, but I thought it was pretty cute that they had a little certificate and a button.

I'm also going to check out a two bedroom apartment in the building. For those of you who haven't seen our place, our dining room is really a baby room. We figured it would be nice to not almost kill ourselves tripping over stuff to get through the living room, and for Brynn to learn that dining rooms are actually for eating and not changing diapers, well, generally that's what they're used for. The other nice thing about a baby room is that I will have some space to work in without the baby around when I'm working at home. I was trying to figure out how that would work, esp for Mike's parental leave when he will be watching her. Money is pretty tight though, so to make up the difference we're getting rid of cable and we'll have to come up with a few other ideas. Hmmm... paper route?
It will be crazy if we decide to go for it, because we will have to clean this place up asap, because the landlord said she wants to put an ad in for tomorrow morning and show on Sunday!
Well, better go, we're doing baby foot and handprints at the baby group today so I have to grab a bus and then get back here quickly to see the apartment. One more cute shot... she's not even eating the kickboard in this one!

1 comment:
Hey U Guys,
Great to see that Brynn has graduated already before I have even met her!! It must be her great genes!
Oh nice one on the apartment that will make all the difference. I have just discovered that most tv shows are available on the internet anyway....you don't need cable these days. And hey in NZ the whole country only has 3 channels!!
Post a Comment