This week's big excitement was the Daddy / Daughter swimming lessons. Brynn decided to take Mike and teach him how to swim. ;)
I managed to get a few photos, unfortunately I hadn't charged the camera battery (boo me), but they're are still some pretty cute shots. I don't know about them, but I sure had fun!

This was the "bubble blowers" group they were in. It's funny because I remember a lot of the songs they were singing from when I took lessons, and the instructor reminded me a bit of the singing stingray in finding Nemo (in a good way!).
They spent some time hopping in and out of the water and splashing around and then trying swimming on their back and front it was very cute.
And they played on the slide and then it was time for more games. Brynn liked her kickboard, it had the added bonus of being chewable.

:)
1 comment:
Great Photos!! Mike you looking like such a proud Dad!! What a great idea swimming!!!
Post a Comment