Sunday, 7 August 2011

Black for the hair, blue for the face, ink for the arm.

Time for a bit of a change.

Mike decided it was a good time to dye his Mohawk black, and Brynn decided dying hair looked fun so we gave her some streaks. She wasn't a big fan of waiting without sticking her hands in it, so we had a little bathroom bonding time.

Anyone who has been in our bathroom knows this was a very intimate affair. Mike told her she looked like a zebra, but she said she was a tiger.

Brynn also went to a couple more birthday parties. I have to admit I got a little party-picture-pooped, so I only have some from the first party.There were lots of activities from a touch tank and canoe rides to a bouncy castle and a brightly coloured cake.
As you can see the blue part of the cake was Brynn and her friend Amika's favourite.
Mike and I also both got new tattoos. No, nothing as cheesy as matching tattoos, here is a picture of Mike's...It looks similar to a Roman Legion tattoo, but this one is the Legion of Brynn. :)

I haven't taken a picture of mine yet, so you will just have to stay tuned.

No comments: