Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Bye Bye Highchair, Hello Climbing Harness!

I continue to be amazed at how fast Brynn is growing up.

Here she was at Grandpa's giving the piano a first go... and keeping him busy.

Brynn is officially into size 3T now, which means Anna that red hoodie you bought her is now part of her wardrobe, and actually will help make up part of her little devil costume for Halloween.

We are passing our highchair over to our friends this week because Brynn officially has no use for it anymore. Well, she hasn't really used it much in the past two months, but we're officially acknowledging it now. We actually bought her this cute little table and chair set thinking she would eat at it, but she really prefers to eat at the big table with mom and dad.

Last weekend we picked up Brynn's first climbing harness. While she is too little to actually climb on her own (well, up the wall anyway) she does like playing on it and this way we can hook her up to a rope to help keep her amused when we go climbing with other people.

The family made another trip to the petting zoo with Oma a couple of weeks ago.

Brynn now looks for the "hairbrushes" to brush the goats.

I think they liked Mike because he was the only one not chasing them around.

Swimming lessons are also on the go once again. I was feeling all nostalgic, so I decided to compare from a year ago.


They both have more hair now.
:)

1 comment:

Anna-Marie said...

Hi Christie and Family!

Brynn is so cute... and so big. I had to count out how many months old she is and I was shocked when I got to a year and 8 months. How did that happen! I'm glad that she's fitting into the red hoodie. I look forward to pictures of the little devil (at Halloween only I'm sure).

Hope holiday planning is going well. =0)