So there are a bunch of little things that we've gotten up to that I haven't managed to share the photos or the video of, so this post will be a bit of a hodgepodge of random things.
Let's start off with some nose wrenches. Yup, that's what I said. You can do the most amusing things with toy wrenches that I wouldn't recommend with real ones. :)
And of course the prep for Halloween costumes. The shirt just happened to work out too.
In an effort to cook up the farm apples before they spoil over the past couple of months we have been heavily into the applesauce making business as well as canning pears when they were available. Here's one of our wonderful apple filled pots ready to be heated up.
Brynn is great help in this process, she thoroughly tests every apple with a well placed bit to ensure maximum quality control before they go in the pot.
We've also been prepping for the weather that arrived this past week. Wet, cold and windy, your classic Victoria combination. Fortunately we managed to find a great "new to Brynn" snow / cold weather outfit that has allowed us to continue park-time even in the cold windy weather.
And of course, there is the shiny red car... on one of Oma's recent visits we were at the mall and Brynn saw this shiny red car and had to have her first official "mall toy" ride.
I snuck into Brynn's room on the weekend while she was napping and I was reflecting on how big she was. It seems like not all that long ago this crib seemed huge and now somehow, I can foresee her being too big for it. Crazy.
Still very cute though.
And a little video from the pumpkin patch to finish off.
:)
2 comments:
Hey thanks for the all the updates and of course the recent photos you sent. I can't believe how well Brynn is talking and she is still a few months away from 2! Getting so big and grown up.
Great pictures and great video. Internet hasn't been very good recently, but sticking it out is always worth it for the pics and the mini-videos! =0)
Post a Comment