We've had a few things happening here and there, but I figured I'd start out with some photos Grampa took of Brynn when she was over there last...

... and no that wasn't her Heineken.In other news, Mike made it on to Ocean River's list of guides and is continuing on in his adventurous search for work. There's a position that has come up that looks perfect for him, so hopefully that one will work out.
Speaking of Mr. Mike, he is off to another tournament, this one is in Vernon, I think. :)
We've also decided to go to a tournament together as a family in February... of course it helps that it is in Hawaii. Yey! My first trip to Hawaii! I actually just finished booking the flights, so I'm pretty excited. My mom is going to come too, she has wanted to go back since her and dad's honeymoon 30-something years ago, which I helped interrupt with some morning sickness. I'm pretty excited, we can go watch Mike's tournament, and do a bit of island hopping and Mike and I will get to spend a little time together. We're actually managing to get more us time now that Brynn is in daycare. He came to my work earlier this week and we went for a lunch time kayak, which was a lot of fun.

And Mike waited patiently for me... both with the kayaking and the picture taking. :)

Oh, and for those of you watching the provincial employees cut-backs, I still have a job, for now. We have to wait another 3 months for things to fully settle out... my logic is, it's a good thing I booked the trip now (sometimes, you just gotta do it).
:)
Ok, some more pics from our last great-Opa visit, then I have to go look at some more travel books. ;)
1 comment:
Hey Christie!
Glad to hear that you're going to get a little vacation time.... sad that you chose Hawaii over Malawi though. =0)
The pictures of Brynn (and her parents) are great. Keep the updates coming.
Post a Comment