Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Busy busy

Hi all, sorry for the long time in between posts. The one thing with getting a job with more work and responsibility is you have more work and responsibility.

For me this translates into only having enough energy to spend with my family when I get home and slacking on the blog front.

So a lot has happened in the past few weeks, but I only have a few minutes, so I'll go for the one with photos first.. Mike's sister Nikki stayed at our place for a few days while she was waiting for her Australian visa. She had a chance to hang out and get to know Brynn a bit better. I think it is easier now that she is a lot more communicative and playful. We met up with Nikki and Mike's younger brother Brad at my mom's place to have some dinner and play a dice game that Opa and my mom are fans of.


It is essentially a gambling game - note the concentration on Brad's face.


Although Nikki claimed to not understand what was going on she beat us all. We also managed to get a few Barnes family shots.



Look at that good looking family.

Also, Happy belated Mother's Day! And Happy First Mother's Day to my cousin Lauren! She and her husband Jai had their baby, Griffen Soloy last week. For more info see the link to their page on the side.

Ok demanding baby. Must go! :)

No comments: