Monday, 13 April 2009

Mmmm...Chocolate.

Amusingly, I think all new parents, or people who are about to become parents, swear there are things that "other" people do that they wouldn't do. In my case, Brynn doesn't need cake and she doesn't need chocolate - at least, not until she is older.

So since everyone saw the birthday cake pictures... here's the Easter Bunny picture...

I would like it noted though, that I had already eaten the head, so it's really just a bit of mushy slobbery bunny chocolate that she got. :)

This was probably the most fun I've had on Easter in a long time though. They had a free Easter egg hunt right by our house, so we headed over. It was mostly a bunch of eggs in a field and in some bushes, but Brynn didn't care... it was a bunch of kids running after colourful things. They did it in stages so the younger kids didn't get trampled by the older kids, but we headed off to one side just in case (Brynn hasn't quite reached the sprinting stage yet).

There was a 15 egg limit, but we figured one was really enough. And she seemed pretty happy with it.

It also turned out that it was a good thing they have little holes in the top and bottom halves of the plastic egg though, since she ended up getting one half stuck in her mouth behind her little teeth when we weren't looking. It all turned out well though... but geez, I definitely though that was too big. Shows what I know.

Brynn is big enough to walk home on her own though, well, she like to have a hand to hold, but it's pretty cute. I say that a lot since I've had a baby.


Also when we went up to Duncan this past weekend we went over to our cousin Dan and Amy's to pick up some additions to a care pack for Jai and Lauren (due in a few weeks). Amy has some miniature horses, so we figured we would introduce Brynn. I think at first she was definitely, well, let's go with hesitant. At least she didn't start crying.

But after a bit she was good, but I think the horse was a bit hesitant after having this little person constantly pointing at it and calling it a dog.

:)
Ahhh dogs.

They're everywhere!

Happy Easter.

2 comments:

Anna-Marie said...

Mmmm... I love a little chocolate myself! She's pretty cute... and looking super mobile. That's amazing since I saw her only a couple of months ago and she was taking her first steps!

Our Family said...

I know! It's crazy how fast she is developing. I feel like when I go away for a couple days for work, I come back and she looks older!