:)
I've also reached the 30 pound mark! yikes! With another 3 weeks possible who knows how big I'll get. Apparently the baby decided this past week was a great time for a growth spurt, which would explain the extra bit of waddling I've picked up.
On the Mike front he is happily back in Victoria having finished (and passed) his Advanced Wilderness First Aid. We picked up his knee brace yesterday and immediately went to buy him turf cleats so he could start playing ultimate again. Apparently turf cleat grab less so you are less likely to torque anything. And then he was off to play, in some of the windiest, rainiest, nasty days we've had in a long time, but he said it worked out well because he didn't have to run a lot, it was more disc handling because of the wind. Here's a picture of a very happy Mike after he got back... you can tell he's happy... I didn't even have to ask him to smile and not finger the camera.
:)

I'm really excited and happy that Mike can play again, it's been about 4 months and I think it's really important for both of us to be able and get out and have fun, especially with the baby coming. Also it means I can go back to guilt free baking because he can now wear off all those muffins and cookies. :)
3 comments:
You guys are awesome... Mike, hope the game went well for you! I've just officially ditched my knee brace (hopefully for good). Physio said it wasn't doing much in ulty anyways, but that they are great as a confidence device when you're just recovering.
Christie, hopefully you don't have to wait to long and have a giganto-baby!
Oh and Mike, I'll be climbing tonight at 5:15, love to see you out.
Cheers,
Ryley
Hi christie,
Is it just me or does that photo make Mike look like he has a really big head?
Hey..did you get the pressie yet?
Hey Nikki, I think it seems to make him just look really tall... he hates that photo. :)
Nope, no mail yet, but no baby yet either, so it all works out. :)
Post a Comment