Sunday, 27 January 2008

The Much Requested Photo

Well, I'm finally breaking down for those out of towners. I've caved and taken the belly photo that people have been asking for, so here you go. :)



Yup, that's my big tummy ...and no saying it's not that big because it feels like a beachball!
:)

I'm really looking forward to February, so at least we are in the month that the baby is coming and Mike will be back from Vancouver. He has been over there for a week so far to complete his Advanced Wilderness First Aid training, which is an 80 hour course. The timing isn't great, but the other option was for him to take the course in Victoria... during the two weeks around the baby's due date, so that didn't seem like a great idea.

Only a few days left until Feb though, yey! We've managed to get together most of what we will need to welcome the baby and I'm sure we will figure out quickly what we've forgotten. It's tricky trying to gather together everything you need for a whole new person.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey Christie! Nice shot.....I was beginning to think that you had a really tiny baby in there..all the previous shots I could barely see that you were pregnant! Send out a package the other day..hope you like it. Take care of yourself..
Love, Nikki