Just a quick little update to answer the most common question... nope, not yet. We had our weekly doctor's visit and weigh-in and things are progressing nicely. I'm still at about the same weight, but we've started to get more into false labour and the baby settling into position.
I also have news for those people who know my friend Megan, from YO Video, she just had her baby yesterday, a little boy weighing in at an impressive 9 lbs. I say impressive both because of size and for those of you who didn't see Megan pregnant, she only gained about 20 pounds. That's a lot of baby.
Take care all and I'll update you again soon!
Christie
2 comments:
Sounds like the biggest loser show and not pregnancy...but than again maybe not?
Yeah it feels like it sometimes... walk in to office step on scale, have weight commented on... although if you lose weight they tend to get annoyed and ask if you are eating / drinking properly. :)
Post a Comment