Sunday, 22 July 2012

Quick trip to Vancouver

I'd been meaning to get over to Vancouver to visit my friends Ryan and Darya and their new baby since I first met her in the hospital last month and Brynn and I decided to just up and go last weekend.

We woke up at 7:40, so I figured, no problem to make the 9 am ferry, so off we went.


Brynn was pretty excited, since she hadn't been on the ferry in a long time and was thrilled to get to play and run around with a rowdy group of boys in the play area.

Luckily when we got to Vancouver I managed to find my way through all the construction, only having to turn around once, to get to their place. Brynn was very excited to see the baby and to pass on one of her toys and kept asking when she would wake up. 


Of course, when she did, Brynn didn't really want to give her back.

No comments: