Sunday, 10 June 2012

A Little "Almost Summer" Fun

Well, it's almost summer and we've been trying to get out more and enjoy the outdoors.

So Brynn, Travis and I decided it was time to take our friend Wendy out for her first outdoor climb. Brynn of course, is turning into an old pro.  :)


Mom provided some back-up at the beginning because this was a bit of a swingy route, but Brynn was determined to keep going, so up she went.

She's also been practicing her baseball here an there with dad, also her baseball retreival. We have to pick her up a left handed glove though, since we still haven't been able to figure out if she is a righty or lefty.




I also kept one of my promises to her from last year, lots of rides at the fair! Last year due to timing she only got in one ride. This year I saved up for a while and we spent 2 days at the rides. One of the upsides of being tall for 4 was she was allowed on all the rides.



Downside for mom was for the bigger rides I had to go... I had food poisoning earlier in the week and barely survived one of them. The girls had fun though, this is Brynn's with her friend Amika.


And of course no weekend would be complete without running around on the beach with no pants.


No comments: