Brynn loves using the camera, so she got some camera time to grab shots of mom and dad.
Dad was using his "knee poles" to get around. It kind of reminded me of a couple years ago, except now Brynn can help dad get his pumpkin.
Mike's surgery went well. He spent a couple of days at my place so Brynn and I could take care of him, but he's up and moving around pretty well now, all be it with crutches, but he can walk for short distances without them... just not so much in the squishy pumpkin patch ground.
Once we got home Brynn was very excited to carve out jack-o-lanterns and put candles in them.
I'm thinking we will have to get a few more before the month is out though, since I don't have a balcony to put them on, they are getting a bit squishy in my toasty apartment.
Yey, excuse for more pumpkin carving!
2 comments:
Love the photo of Brynn and the glowing pumpkins :) :)
Looks like everyone had a good time. Lin
Post a Comment