Saturday, 6 November 2010

Trick or Treat

Happy belated Halloween!

We followed our Halloween tradition of trick or treating in the village again this year and were joined by our friends Chris, Christine and their little pumpkin Emily.

This was Emily's first Halloween experience and they weren't sure what she would think, but she got right into it.

Brynn was very cute and got very good at waiting for Emily before moving on to the next shop.

She went as a devil again this year; cute and simple, what can I say.

The Pumpkin Pull tournament was on the same day as trick or treating again this year, but Mike came and joined us for the candy fun. He still had on his care bear costume face paint.

I will be putting up some of the tournament photos soon. He wore my costume to the party... I think it looked better on me, but I think it depends on your tastes. :)

... kinda wrong.