Well, I've been back on the road for work again. This time I headed up to a place called River's Inlet. It is officially the first time I've ever landed on a dirt strip where they can't leave until someone picks you up because it's Grizzly country.
I figure I will let the photos do the describing.





We've also been spending some time at the petting zoo, both this week and last week.
Brynn is now officially old enough to ask for what she wants when it's not right in front of her. Like going to brush the baby goats.
The nice part of today's visit was Brynn won her new favourite shirt. A Friend of the Petting Zoo shirt with a picture of two goats. She should fit it in about two years, but that isn't stopping her from refusing to take it off. :)
It is the 25th anniversary of the petting zoo so they had some music and games. The t-shirt came from a candy toss with a couple special pieces. Brynn just happened to be sitting on one.
No comments:
Post a Comment