First, Happy Birthday to everyone who had their birthdays in November, particularly my dad (aka drampa).
Second, the mo is now gone. I wanted to take a picture of the last day, but Mike snapped one and shaved it off before I got home. I think it was starting to drive him a bit crazy, but here is week 3 and I will include the final one with the next post.
We took Brynn day hiking in Goldstream up to the trestle earlier in the month. She actually did really well.
I wanted to get her into a bit of off-roading because she wasn't doing very well with terrain changes, but that seems to have passed, and of course, since she loves trains she loved the trestle and went back and forth on it a number of times (only fully over it once with mom carrying her).
It was nice to get out the Goldstream though and have a bit more reminder of "outdoors" versus the city parks. Not that I'm complaining because we are really lucky to live where we do, but I think non metal playgrounds are important.
We met up with a couple of Mike's friends there so we actually got a nice little family shot as well.
2 comments:
Thanks for another great update. And guess what? I'm coming home for Christmas (assuming the flights can be sorted out). Yay! Can't wait to see you all. =0)
Yey! That's exciting!
Post a Comment