It's moustache time!
Well, moustache for Mike and chap stick time for me.
Mike is participating in the annual Mo-vember prostate cancer fundraiser, where they grow a moustache for the who month of November, and their wives, girlfriends and significant others help them raise money to get rid of it.
As many of you know, my dad and I, along with the help of all of you, have raised over $15,000 in the past 5 years for prostate cancer through the Do it for Dad walk/run; however, this year the torch has been passed to Mike to lead the prostate cancer fundraising. We've set an initial target of $250 for this first round, so I'm hoping you can help us meet this target.
The fundraising pages are pretty basic, but we have put the link on the left hand column. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Here are the first two photos in the Mike-stache collection. Aside from Mike's undeniable talent for taking great self-portraits, with his strawberry blond hair it's hard to tell he even has a moustache.
It's there though. I promise.
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment