Lol... yeah, that was one of those words / habits we got into from her swimming lessons... you should here it when she says it. It sounds a bit like "tic, tic tic". :)
I like when she points at me and says mama... as in mama you get over here and kick that ball.
4 comments:
Very cute - she's growing up so fast! I love that little hat, by the way :)
Yeah it's nice and soft... and it was nice enough to come with a bottle of Baileys (if you look closely you can see the logo). :)
The kid is pretty darn adorable... but the parents are a pretty close second... 'kick, kick, kick'!
Thanks again for the video it's worth every second of internet frustration. =0)
Lol... yeah, that was one of those words / habits we got into from her swimming lessons... you should here it when she says it. It sounds a bit like "tic, tic tic". :)
I like when she points at me and says mama... as in mama you get over here and kick that ball.
Post a Comment