Wednesday, 22 October 2008

I'm Ready for My Close-up

These past couple of weeks have seen a lot of little activities here and there. Since I actually have to be pretty brief this time, here's a quick list of what we've all been up to:
  • Anna-Marie and Darya visited and ran the half-marathon

  • We had Thanksgiving dinner over at Aunt Elsie's. The power went out just as the turkey finished, but the veggies still had to be cooked on the camp stove. :)

  • We visited Oma (Christie's mom) in Duncan and saw the new kitchen, this is the counter on the island... Mike decided she looked like a monkey with her sticky out ears, so...
  • Oma visited us to help with packing / move cleaning

  • Brynn turned 8 months old

  • Mike's mum had her birthday

  • We hit the pumpkin patch for some pumpkiny goodness. It wasn't as cool as last year, I'm pretty sure they just brought a bunch of pumpkins in to the field this year, I think we'll go to one of the other farms next year. Brynn didn't seem to care though.



  • We also received the photo that was taken of Brynn at the Baby Fair (pretty cute huh)

You may have noticed that all of the pictures of Brynn are now of her looking right at the camera. It's actually gotten really hard to get a picture of her not posing now. She has determined that she really likes cameras and flashes make her laugh.

As for Mike and I not a whole lot of news, I'm still looking for work, but trying to do some contracting on the side, and we are all sort of trying to find a routine to get Brynn more on to formula so I can travel and be away more.

Well, back to work search, work, packing, cleaning and baby!

:)
Christie

No comments: