We had great walk this year with our Daddy's and Daughter's Team. This was our first year as a team, and I'm hoping we can continue the tradition... it was a blast, we had the youngest team captain at 4 months, although her shirt was a bit big, so she just stayed in her sleeper, tough, I know.
Thanks again to everyone who donated to help make this event a success.
In Brynn news, she has her 4 month checkup this coming week, which also means 4 month shots soon. I think Mike is trying to get out of going, no, I don't think so, if I have to go, you have to go. That is unless anyone else wants to take her? Anyone? Anyone? No? Drats.
Brynn and I have been hanging out with some friends we made in prenatal class that were also in the hospital at the same time, Michelle and Sofia. We attempted once again this week to go to baby massage, however, we got there only to find that it was cancelled. We tried two weeks ago, but the entire store had moved, so we missed it then too. So we're going to try again next week, hopefully third time is the charm. So instead we headed for some tea.



1 comment:
She's growing so fast and is sooooo cute!!
Lin
Post a Comment