Thursday, 6 March 2008

2 Weeks Already!

Wow, I can't believe it's already been 2 weeks!

While I have loads more of the Brynn story to share, right now I just have time to post a couple new photos.

Here's dad with Brynn rockin the merino wool outfit from her Aunt Nikki... mmm soft. Look at those long legs, see Darya you were right, long legs and big feet. :)

And here she is enjoying a nap on her 2 week birthday

Eventually mom will let dad take some photos of her. I'm thinking as soon as I get more than an hour of sleep at a time.
:)

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Thanks for that guys! She looks very cute in her outfit. She has the longest legs I have ever seen on someone so small!

Anonymous said...

hey guys - please call me with your mailing address! Thanks! Joc