Tuesday, 30 October 2007

Wrapping up October

Well, no surgery yet, but hopefully soon... the next opportunity will be next Tuesday.

So this past week found Mike and I at Pumpkin Pull, an annual Ultimate tournament here in Victoria. I was helping to coordinate the field and food and he was cheering his team on, crutches and all. From there we went to the reception for Mike's friend Joanne's wedding. It was good to see her again and one of Mike's other friend's Natasha, who we haven't seen in a while.

Today we managed to squeeze in some pumpkin carving between work and cheering on Mike's team in the playoffs for Tuesday night league.

Here's a shot of our creations. :)



And now they are handing out candy and keeping the hall of our apartment building festive.


Have a great Halloween everyone!

2 comments:

Jai and Lauren Soloy said...

Hey Chris - Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a great day. Nice pumpkins. Love Lauren

Our Family said...

Hey lady, thanks! I hope you guys didn't get too windblown over there!