Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Catch-up... well, a start.

Wow, time really flies. So it is going to take me a bit of time to do some catching up on the posts.

Well, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year's. We had a great time!

We headed up island for some family visiting, Christmas and Boxing Day festivities, food and fun. It was nice to get to spend some time with family.
I don't have much time right now, so here are a few Brynn decorating the tree photos...
One of the main decorations this year was all sorts of little Christmas "stuffies." I figured the glass ornaments can go away for a few years. :)

As you can tell... she takes her decorating very seriously.

Then for the next 5 days the bottom half of the tree had to be undecorated and redecorated. And every day we got home she had to go turn on the bea-oooo-tea-ful lights.

It was definitely a lot of fun!

No comments: