This is a picture loaded blog today... yup, I found the camera, although this is one my mom got professionally done.
She also received a cute little cow backpack from her great-Opa. The nice part is it doubles as a harness so that we can theoretically rein her in. I like the little rainhood that comes out... it has horns. :)
We originally bought it so that she would have something warmer when she is in the baby backpack, but it worked out really well considering the weather we had. Here are some shots of her and my mom out in the snow while Mike was on snow shoveling duty (very willingly might I add).



I tried to grab a Brynn tree picture, but she was on the move too much, so this is as close as I got.
And I finally have a picture of her with her Grandpa to post.

I hope everyone is having a great holiday season.
Brynn's first Christmas went spectacularly. She had a white Christmas for her very first one (even if she won't remember it). Brynn received some really nice gifts, and cute clothes from her Gma in Ontario and toys and clothes from aunts and uncles and her grandparents over here, and of course, her parents, and yes, I got her a sock monkey. Here she is rocking one of her holiday outfits....
She also received a cute little cow backpack from her great-Opa. The nice part is it doubles as a harness so that we can theoretically rein her in. I like the little rainhood that comes out... it has horns. :)So it turns out it was a good thing Mike and I decided to buy her a snowsuit after all, we had been really indecisive about it, not wanting to waste money on something that wouldn't get used. She also didn't seem keen on us stuffing her in this thing until she got to start walking around in it and realized it makes a highly amusing noise when she walked in it causing her to giggle her way around the store.
We originally bought it so that she would have something warmer when she is in the baby backpack, but it worked out really well considering the weather we had. Here are some shots of her and my mom out in the snow while Mike was on snow shoveling duty (very willingly might I add). 

It took us a bit longer than usual to make it up to mom's on Christmas eve this year, but it was well worth it. Now that we are back in Victoria, we miss the snow, since Duncan received a lot ore than Victoria. Here's my mom's place on Christmas.

For the first time I can remember we were so happy about the snow that we didn't open presents until almost lunchtime because we all had to go outside first. I ended up building a snow mom and baby(yup, she's a breastfeeding snow mom)... alas the snow dad was in the front shovelling, and snow Oma was in the kitchen... we had Christmas dinner at mom's place this year, which was nice because it meant we didn't have to go out driving, leave that to others, we just had fun playing in the snow.
I tried to grab a Brynn tree picture, but she was on the move too much, so this is as close as I got.
But we did manage to get her to sit with Santa... who she found absolutely fascinating.
Happy holidays everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment