
Just some fun update stuff, even though I had no pics of Mike, I should have known that with a tournament you can always count on someone else to take photos... owww, lookin good!
We also managed to get a baby registry set up. I have to say, there is A LOT of stuff out there. I have to thank my mom for helping me wade through the multi store menagerie of stuff to get down to what we actually need. As ridiculous as it sounds, figuring out what we need has so far been one of the most intimidating parts of having a baby.
So for those of you who are interested we are registered at Toys-r-us (Babies-r-us) under my name (unfortunately you can't search by two names on that one) and the Bay under either name. Toys -r-us is the main one, but the Bay had the cloth diapers and stroller... ok and Winnie the Pooh stuff. I'm suck a sucker for that stuff. :)
Toys-r-us
http://www.toysrus.ca/registry/index.jsp
The Bay
http://www.hbc.com/registry/find.aspx?gs=GIFTREGISTRY&site=bay&langid=EN
2 comments:
Hi Christie:
I can't get into either of your registry's - please send me more info.
Thanks
Lin/Mum
Forget that last comment - I was being dislexic!! Seems to be happening a lot lately - am now in the computer age again.
Lin
Post a Comment